Philly Street Style: Grunge & Flair #MyIdealOutfit

"Style for me starts with basics: an eye-catching top, great fitting jeans, and boots (90% of the time). The other 10% of the time, I like to take it up a notch and wear an awesome statement piece that would get noticed from a block away. With that being said, I’d say that my style is street, grungy and with a bit of flair from time to time." 

- Taylor Burrell

Taylor is a Lover of 90s grunge and biker chic, aspiring stylist/creative director. For more awesome outfits follow her on Instagram @t.burrella